sabato 3 dicembre 2016

MLI / LT HOMEWORK for 6th/9th December

1)    I’m sure you’re wondering why I haven’t been in touch  for so long.
HAVE
2)    Are you saying that I’m lying about what happened ?
TRUTH
3)    He made a quick decision and didn’t  think  about the matter enough.
WITHOUT
4)    I really regret making such  a stupid mistake
ONLY
5)    “ Don’t forget to  do  the shopping.” He said to Anne.
REMINDED
6)    He is determined to finish the work by this evening.
INSISTS
7)    He refused to  lend me his Ipad.
WOULD
8)    What  do  you advise me to  do?
SHOULD
9)    I always hated reading when I was a child but now I’m  a real bookworm.
USED
10)                      Perhaps we read the wrong chapter.
MIGHT

11)                      He never admitted the truth .
TIME
12)                      You are not allowed to use the library after 5, 30 pm
UNDER




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento