mercoledì 11 marzo 2020

MAGISTRALE 1 - IMPORTANT ESSAY SUBMISSION

As you may imagine,  it is taking me considerable time correcting the many essays that  you are sending me for correction. I would like to  use this time fruitfully and the fact that  some of you are commiting plagiarism means it is taking even  longer for me to  correct your work  . I realise at  this point that  some of you may not know the best practice rules to  avoid falling into  the trap of plagiarising so  please look at this link which  will  guide you through  the rules: https://www.ed.ac.uk/institute-academic-development/undergraduate/good-practice/referencing
Essay must be accompanied by a bibliography and sent from  your uniroma email  address.

Keep  up  the hard work  and 1 metre apaprt!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento